not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Las Olas y Margaritas!



Super successful morning...with the exception of my poor to decision to surf Beacons instead of Swami's. I was punished for my bad decision though...dislocated my dang jaw when a wave clocked me in the face. Yep, you heard me - the wave punched me in the face. Maybe the ocean was mad at me for not doing my part lately {see New Years Intention blog below}...who knows, but it hurts. Got back to the house, and since I wasn't going to be able to eat anything I declared the rest of the day a Drinking Day - I wanted to sit outside and sip Margaritas. If I can't eat I atleast want to be a buzzed sun goddess, damnit. Still managed to eat a basket full of tortilla chips and salsa - though it was difficult, and painful...I simply cannot pass up my favorite snack. Ev, Rach, Bri and I laughed and sipped and laughed and sipped some more - headed home for an intermission - and now we are saddling up for round 2: 1st Street Bar in Encinitas! Yewwww! And lucky us, it's Open Mic Night! Bring on the booze and Tom Petty cover tunes. Shazam - another successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment