not all who wander are lost.

Monday, January 19, 2009

carib crew

So, pretty soon my European Surf Crew will be leaving. I will either be staying in Hermosa or in Esterillos until my dad and paulie get here on the 28th. Going to try to talk Jbird into picking me up as well on the way to Dominical. I miss my dad and can't wait to see him!! I bought him a special gift in Cahuita... he's gonna love it!

Surfed today in Hermosa...down the way, and ran into Noah. He's living on the hill in hermosa, and loving life. We had a good time, but I had another run-in with the man-eating Manta Rays. Bah. I'm too young to die, so I got out of the water. No worries though, by that time I had my fair share of chest to overhead waves.

Made some hummus and snacking now, hopefully going to get in another surf later.

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment