not all who wander are lost.

Friday, January 23, 2009

SHAWN - WE MISS YOU!!

I've been missing Shawn, but it's not just me - so does the Soda Mary Crew. The first avocado of the season is ripe, and we are dedicating it to you.

Shawn sent me a very sweet song via email, and the lyrics made me cry a bit - joy and sadness. All that sappy stuff. So I washed that down with some of Big Ben's Curry, and what a night it was. So delicious. MmMm. And after going to the veggie market in Jaco today, I'll be eating great all week.





Don't worry Shawn -I'll be home before ya know it, and Jersey will be starting to warm up any day now (well, maybe...).

2 comments:

  1. My baby, avocados, Big (Loose) Ben w/ the curry, the soda crew, my soul longs for it.

    I would quit this job in a heartbeat if I could, but someone has to bring home the bacon. Paul can make his own bacon, maybe I should just learn that, so that I can work less.

    Thanks babe.

    Love to you all.

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!BAH.

    ReplyDelete