not all who wander are lost.

Monday, January 12, 2009

headed to the caribbean

Hello.

My name is Cailin Callahan.

I am 21 years old, and I'm afraid of the dark.

Ha. True story. I had to sleep in a room by myself last night and I'm not going to lie, I was totally creepin out. Damnit. I need to grow up. How am I supposed to travel the world if I am afraid of the dark. I was so thankful for 530am when the sun started to creep out. Ha.

I was super stiff when I woke up, so I did yoga for about an hour, and now I am feeling great. Had some coffee and some breakfast, and hung out with the crew. The dog that adopted me for the day is Stain (or stained or stainer). A black pitpull mix.So sweet. I was glad for the canine company.

Talked to Nico, Michelle and Thoralf (tor-af), and I'm going to head to the Caribbean coast with them for a week. There are no waves here, and without them here I will have no ride to any better breaks like Hermosa, which is about a 15 to 20 minute car drive away. SO - not sure if they have the internet where we are going, so I may or may not be able to write or blog for the next week. We are going to be staying right by Salsa Brava -- though I highly highly highly doubt we will be surfing that wave!!!!

Pura Vida!!!

xo cailin

2 comments:

  1. its easy to post comments people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chickie! Hope you are living it up. We miss you up here in the artic winds of New Jersey. When you headed back here, mama? Oh yeah, is our portfolio at your house?? Could we maybe steal it back since it's our good one? Love ya and catch some rays for my sorry, cold, pale ass

    ReplyDelete