...That's what I'm going to call my "eye pillow making business". I couldn't decide on colors for the stitches, so I just decided that no matter what, the stitches are bright purple. They are $10 for cotton ones (front and back cotton), and $12 for the silk (this is silk all around, and the ones that are 1/2 cotton 1/2 silk). The scent's I have are:
- Peppermint & Chamomile
- Peppermint & Eucalyptus
- Lavender & Chamomile
- Lavender w/ a hint of Peppermint
The Healing Properties of Scent
- Lavender: circulatory stimulant, boosts immunity. Of several fragrances tested by aromatherapy researchers, lavender was most effective at relaxing brain waves and reducing stress. Lavender aromatherapy comes from the lavender plant, and is believed to balance unstable emotions, put emotions back in control, and to bring logical and rationale back to the mind, helping such medically defined problems as hysteria, panic attacks and anxiety.
- Chamomile: It has sedative properties and will bring a state of calmness and serenity. It's great when you are feeling anxious, depressed, or overly stressed. Promotes restful sleep.
- Eucalyptus: Is extremely beneficial in its ability to treat breathing and respiratory conditions. Eucalyptus is one of the main ingredients in the commercially prepared, Vicks vapor rub. Many grandmothers knew that it was the secret to treating congestion in the chest and nose area. Eucalyptus has also shown great effectiveness in restoring mental clarity, removing confusion, and restoring a state of clearness after having head colds, or sinus congestion. It is also a great way to relieve nervous tension and anxiety.
- Peppermint: clears sinus and lung congestion. it is an energizing scent, stimulating the senses. Mood uplifting, helps to remove mental fatigue, sharpens the senses, reviving and refreshing, improves mental clarity, concentration and memory.