not all who wander are lost.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas...


Arrived home just in time for a huge snowstorm. Yesterday morning I was put to work shoveling the driveway and sweeping off the cars. It steady snowed all day yesterday, through the night. Our Christmas Party was a bit smaller than planned, only the daring and adventurous making their way through the blizzard all in the name of a Callahan party. We ate and drank and ate and drank, and half the party slept over. We woke this morning for more shoveling and breakfast! I made my green scrambled eggs {portobella mushrooms, onions, spinach and asparagus} with homemade scrapple on the side and a little bowl of chili. Boom. The days plan is to play in the snow, eat, watch movies, eat, shovel, eat, watch movies and eat. I'm coming back to Costa Rica 15 pounds heavier....with a huge smile on my face.

1 comment:

  1. wish I could be there, love all of you!!! xoxoxo Julisa

    ReplyDelete