not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Guru.

.Michelle.

I guess that you could say Michelle is my "guru". Since I began taking her yoga classes this past summer, she has been a constant inspiration to my personal practice as well as my professional practice. She has a passion for yoga that is contagious, and she was born to teach yoga. Her cueing makes impossible asanas possible, she fills you with confidence in your asanas and incorporates the theory of yoga into her classes - enriching the overall experience. She keeps a yoga blog, which I've mentioned before, but I feel like it deserves some special attention. It's not just about the asanas, but also about a healthy diet and lifestyle. You'd be silly to not take advantage of the knowledge that is at your fingertips, so go ahead:

http://yogababymomma.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment