not all who wander are lost.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Dominical, Round 2

So I'm back in Dominical. We had an awesome session at the soda mary secret spot yesterday morning before we left, and topped it off with some Margarita's for breakfast. I was so sad to leave my esterillos family, and I'm still feeling the hurt today. Adam, Brett, Les, Mike, Pat, John, michele, jeni, brian, maria, suzanne - all of them, they've all been so great to me. Without shawn being there, they've really kept me company! I think that i will only be in dominical for a week or so. then suzi and pat are going to come for a visit and ill head back to esterillos with them.

we pulled into dominical and went snorkeling. my first time ever. i know, hard to believe. and dont you know it that i got attacked by a damn jellyfish. the most horrible pain that ive ever felt. i swam to the beach, peed in a bucket, and poured it over my back and arm. ha. everyone couldnt believe how bad id gotten whacked...i still have welts on my arm. that was definitely some higher force telling me that i had no business snorkeling. ha. after that surfed some head high dominical, some overhead sets. i forgot what a really heavy wave feels like. i got my ass handed to me a couple times, but all in all i had a good time. went to soda nanyoa for dinner, then rested up for this mornings surf.

surfed la punta. overhead. clean. fun, left pointbreak. i got a bomber. i also got a head full of water because it later closed out. ha.

im missing shawn.
im missing mom.
im missing esterillos.
im missing venison.
and scrapple.
and maude.

but im still having a good time here.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo pura vida.

4 comments:

  1. So sounds like its been quite eventful. Can't wait to talk to you guys. So nice to know that I'm being missed. How's your arm now. At this point keep it clean.love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe,

    Because i love you so much, i would have peed on your back for you.

    Those are those same bastard jellies that got me in the face when i was out with billy. Bah.

    We can't wait to get our hands on you back here in Jersey, missing you in the biggest ways.

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you too but methinks you forgot all about us!

    sharonie and jeffro

    ReplyDelete