not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

And the winner is....

...ESTERILLOS!!!

Bah. But don't think that I didn't change my mind 40 friggin times before I finally decided on esterillos. We were half way here, driving down a shitty dirt road, and I turned to shawn and said "babe, maybe I should have stayed in dominical?". hahaha. bah. but im happy with my choice. a few more weeks in esterillos will do me good. shawn is happy because he knows that the boys here will look out for me, and im happy because ive become good friends with the messed up, mayhem, soda mary family.

we surfed some crappy hermosa when we got into town, but after that ride i was thankful to get myself into some water. showered up and now we are getting ready to head down to the Full Moon Party at the bar down the street. $2 burgers, $1 fish tacos and 1.5$ beers. mmmm.

blogs will be back, full force and better than ever. now that im here i will be posting some dominical photos as well. so keep checking back for updates.

PURA VIDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment