not all who wander are lost.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Fat and Happy.

I'm Fat and Happy. The saying is 100% spot on. You can truly measure (my) weight by how much fun I'm having. The few beers I've been drinking plus beans and tortillas have clung to my hips and my buddha belly. All of the hard work, 3 months, 6 days a week sweating and working my ass off at the gym has all gone down the drain. Bah. I'm cursed. Surfing for hours a day doesn't do anything for me except for bulking up my back and my big arms. I can't get myself to go for a run. I just refuse. It's so damn hot here, doing any kind of work out that isn't in an airconditioned room is outta the question. Pilates - HA - I tried that, twice, unsuccessfully. I need the motivation of a class, and the pressure of having people watching me to actually go thru with the pain. So, on that note, pour me another beer! I have one more month of gluttony in paradise - the gym will be waiting for me at home. So if anyone wants to know what to get me for my birthday (march 3rd), hint hint, I'll take a 3 month membership to the community center, as well as some new sneakers and a good workout outfit -- heaven knows, I'm gonna need it!!

Cheers to being FAT AND HAPPY!
"Fun is where it's at. That's why you have to be there."

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to being fat AND happy! I'm right there with ya twisted sister!
    sharonie

    ReplyDelete