not all who wander are lost.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thai Yoga Massage Training Day 2


Having a little lunch after a long morning...

The 10 major SEN lines in Thai Yoga Massage...

Jennifer and Josh demonstrating techniques....

Yeeew! Day two...and just wanted to report that I have fallen truly madly deeply in love with Thai massage. It is NOTHING like the Thai massage that I received in the touristy towns of Thailand. It is a spiritual practice and an intense body work that is deeply integrated with your energy. Powerful shit...and a bit too much for me to get into at this moment. So here are some photos: some of the osho books I've been borrowing from Daniel (he has a whole Osho library!), a few of us enjoying lunch together, an illustration of Thai "SEN" lines (similar to meridians), my amazing teacher Jennifer showing us some technique, and then a typical evening at Daniels house. Namaste my friends!

Back at Daniels, just lounging, some massage...

Cracking out on the Osho collection...

1 comment:

  1. So true On Massage Training, and what’s perhaps even more devastating is that there’s been so little support to help the community rebuild.

    ReplyDelete