not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mad Ramble Rambled Out.

The mad rambler seems to be rambled out. I have nothing clever to say, nothing too crazy to report, and no new recipes. Usually this time of year is travel entry after travel entry after travel entry -- so I'm sorry to those of you who look forward to these adventure tales...they will be continued sometime when life allows. But for now the very exciting news is that I'm certified in Thai Yoga Massage! I have been massaging up a storm (2 a day!) and I'm loving it. It feels so very natural, and when people tell me that I have the "healing" touch, I believe them - because I can feel it pulsing through me. For those of you who don't necessarily 'speak' this language, I know it must be difficult to understand how one person has a healing touch and another doesn't, so you'll just have to take my word (or really, the word of my clients) as truth. If anyone is interested in a massage it's $80 for 90 minutes and I come to you! There is a hot towel for your feet, a cushy shiatsu mat (thanks mom and dad!), mellow music, and ginger tea afterwards! Today I journeyed to Brigantine to work on one of my yoga students from Margate, Gina. She loved the massage, and not only did she give me an amazing tip - but she also fed me!! I'm going to try and pry her 'vegetable meatball' recipe from her so that I can share it with all of you - because they were DELICIOUS. Anywho, that's all for now. Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment