not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

...and so the journey begins!

The crew: Sara, Me, Jennifer, Josh, Alan, Ashley <3

I finished up my level one training yesterday, and now the true journey begins!! I could get into detail about my full 75min massage to the public, and how she could feel my love and energy with every touch- and I could tell you how excited and anxious I was- or how proud I was to complete- or how outstanding my teacher was, and how much I loved my 'neighbor' Sara, but instead I'll just leave you with this: Let your intuition be your guide, and when the universe points you in a certain direction...follow it, with an open mind. I have loved surfing more than anything or anyone, for my whole life. If a few years ago you had said that teaching yoga would become my passion, I would have laughed at you. If you told me a week ago that I would find a home in Thai Yoga Massage, I definitely would have rolled my eyes. How silly we are to think that we have any say in the matter! Blessings to my teacher, Jennifer Yarro...and to her assistants (boyfriend & great friend) Josh and Nikki for their patience and knowledge, to my 'neighbor' Sara for giving me constructive criticism along with encouragement to help me grow, and thank you to Daniel Orlansky for the e.p.i.c. hospitality!

Figured that I'd reward myself for a job well done....Yummy (local) "Happy Sol"....

"Do you think I know what I'm doing? That for one breath I belong to myself? As much as a pen knows what it's writing, or the ball can guess where it's going next." - Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment