not all who wander are lost.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cleanin' Up at Capt. Scrap

Went to my beloved Capt. Scrap Antique shop in woodbine today. I just woke up with an itch to hunt...and since most of the thrift shops around here are pretty crap anymore, I just went straight to the MECCA. Not only do they know me on a first name basis at this eclectic establishment, but they know what I like and what I hunt for. In the past, Capt Scrap was my home away from me...a place to search for all the oddities that one doesn't necessarily need but that make life a bit more exciting. Today I stocked up:

-Two adorable Fire King demitasse cups with saucers
-Two crystal cocktail glasses (to be used for the "cailins")
-Vintage Mink hat (as seen above)
-Some eclectic antique baubles...necklace, bracelet, earrings, etc
-A FABULOUS vintage embroidered shirt thingy that I'm going to wear as a dress...that looks straight outta Anthropologie
-vintage wrap skirt from morocco
-Two gorgeous silk scarves

Gah. Another successful afternoon--- three hours of putzing amongst piles of randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment