not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Vermont! Vermont!

Sweet Vermont! Ah! It's amazing. I didn't think that I'd need a vacation so quickly after getting back from my winter abroad, but I have been a bit overwhelmed with my schedule, the teacher training, and the emotions of being home. So- yay vacation! Yay for me! I headed up with my yogis Bryna, Jaime and Ari. Jaime drove, Bryna was shot gun, and ari and I sat in the back ironing out the final details for our upcoming teacher training. It was great to have some uninterrupted time to really get shit done. We made it up here in record time, from margate to Stratton in less than 6 hours! Ari found us the most amazing, luxurious condo right at the base of the mountain- and yay for us, there is a huge amazing kitchen. We grabbed some provisions and then I threw together a vegan, vegetarian, Paleo, candida friendly and totally delicious soup.

1 large head caulifower
1 green apple
1 red onion (medium)
1 box vegetable broth
Garlic powder
Curry powder
Cilantro
Salt
Drizzle with some EVOO

Bring it to a boil in a pot and then purée in a vitamix or food processor. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment