not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Deck Bar

Nothing but smiles with this (yoga) posse....Me, Hayley, Marie and Paige.
My ukuleles debut!
We yoga together, dance together, laugh together, drink together, and love together. Boom.
Paige was super pumped on my jean jumpsuit!
Even Aggro came out to support my first gig of the season. The night got cold but not to worry because my shawl from India could cover up atleast 3 people....
Last night was my first gig of the season. I've had a wicked cough and no voice since I've arrived home but thankfully yesterday was my best.day.yet. We filled up the deck bar at Yesterday's and had heaps of fun into the late late hours of the evening. The highlight of the night was my jean jumper and new ukulele, and seeing everyone after the long winter was ammmmmmmazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment