not all who wander are lost.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Intentions and Energy in Motion

Me and My Intention
Life is moving at a rapid pace, and I feel like I'm just barely keeping up. Things are happening, the ball is rolling, energy in motion...and I'm still trying to figure out what it is that *I* actually *want*. Sometimes we get so far into something that we don't realize how or when it ever began, or if its what we want or need. Awareness and deep understanding come from stillness, silence, and surrender. I've been moving so fast that the past few weeks just seem to be a blur. Breathe In, Breathe Out, Slow Down. Get a clear mind and set a clear intention. Lucky for me, the Lululemon booth at Wanderlust had a kickass "intention setting" table for those of us who wanted to put the pen to paper and own up to our intentions. I still have NO idea what I want, but the more that I settle into this stillness, the more clarity that I get.... What's YOUR intention for this year ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment