not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fruit Salad and Good Friends.

Olga has become a great friend. She's a Pisces, graphic designer, who teaches yoga and does massage...sound familiar? I'm short and chubby and blonde and from America, and she's tall and skinny with brown hair from Germany. We get along like two peas in a pod. We shared a fruit salad yesterday, signed up for a 6 day super-full-power Marma massage training, and then she gave me an Ayurvedic back, shoulder, neck and head massage on her roof (this is the view!!!). It was ammmmazing, and nourishing, and just what I needed. So grateful. The night continued at our local spot, Ganesha, where we sat with John and Pat, and all the boys (Deepak, Prakesh and BandariJee) as I played music on the guitar. Counting my blessings..

No comments:

Post a Comment