not all who wander are lost.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Birthday Prezzies.

Aside from everyone showering me with love, I also got some great gifts. Olga and I have had some epic heart to hearts, and everyone of her gifts were FROM the heart, with a long story behind them...

She got me a beautiful Saraswati wall hanging, because, as she says "cailin, you ARE Saraswati!". She also got me a statue of Hanuman, which is the most touching of the gifts. When she gave me a massage the other day, I noticed the monkey god on her altar. He's the only one that I don't know much about. Well, she told me- and at the end we were both crying, so powerful. Hanuman is about love, pure love- devotional love. And that if you have this love and *believe* in this kind of love, that anything is possible. She also bought me a mala, rudrashka seed. These seeds are sacred and powerful, and this mala for sure held some divine energy. She gave me a wall hanging with a quote from the Dalai Lama about never giving up, and then a beautiful card which had a personal message inside as well as outside.

And the other is the crystal that Rory gifted me. It's far more beautiful than this picture shows, and so powerful. I've already practiced with it and meditated with it...

Feeling grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment