not all who wander are lost.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Birthday Part 1

Birthday, Part 1:

So I opened my eyes and got out of bed....

I meditated, did a shanti-shanti self practice, and then logged onto Facebook. My mom blew up my Facebook page with heaps of old photos, and I loved it!! Also, I was bombarded with posts and messages wishing me a happy birthday- from friends all across the globe, which made me feel so very loved. I got emails and vox's and "whatsapp" IM's. You all know how to make a girl feel good! After catching up on the web, I headed to Ganesha for some tea. The crew was there, and Olga was like Santa Claus, with a sack full of birthday prezzies for me (they will get their own blog). We had a delightful shanti shanti morning just sipping tea and listening to music. It was beautiful....









No comments:

Post a Comment