not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Yoga RAVE

I feel like every second of my days lately have been packed to the max. Adam made his world famous spring rolls for me on Thursday night and him, Ari and I hung and chatted the night away. It was great to talk a bit of business with ari and start to scheme for our epic upcoming summer. I spent the night at their house and cuddled with their super adorable puppy and then hit up aris 9:30am 90minute SWEAT class. As if that wasn't enough I then went straight to living well and did crossfit with Sam, paisley and Donny for two freaking hours! I rushed home to shower and eat and then was right back in the car to give a 4:30pm massage. And then....it was time for YOGA RAVE at Boogie Nights in the Tropicana!!! Glow in the dark body paint, neon yoga clothes and disco tunes....it was unbelievable. There was a huge crowd that came out and after the fun flow we shook our asses on the dance floor before heading out and making our way to Paisleys birthday party @ the anchorage...

No comments:

Post a Comment