not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

...Paisleys Party.

Adena and I busting some moves up by the DJ booth.
And so the yoga rave continued at the Anchorage...
The Crazy Crossfitters all trying to channel their inner yogi.
Still super impressed by Brandons epic moves. Nice Crow pose!
...from the yoga rave, we went to paisleys party @ the anchorage. I had a change of clothes but it was pretty dressy, plus it was just the Anch, plus I don't mind my yoga clothes- so I stayed in my yoga rave gear. Did I get some weird looks? Many. Were people judging me? Absolutely. Did I give a shit? Not at all. Adena and I started off the dance party and before you knew it the dance floor was packed. I danced so hard that I busted up my finger, but that was a small price to pay for the amount of fun that was had.

No comments:

Post a Comment