not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Perishable Item


I've been eating too many French fries lately, and been drinking too much beer. Bleh. On pinterest I saw this post about being a perishable item and living accordingly. This I know, but it's good to have a reminder every once and a while. Back on the juice-train, roasted some beets today and feeling powerful and amazing in my yoga practice. Been feeling super grateful for the garden that we have (and to my mom who has been busting her ass every day to maintain it). Stopped by to see Bridget today and she was working on her container garden. Growing your food is gooooooood :)
Fresh Juice that I made :)
Roasted Beets are great to have in the fridge. Preheat the oven to 350degrees F, peel the beets, drizzle with a touch of EVOO, some salt, pepp and cumin and roast for about 30min (covered with tinfoil). They are great to add to salads or put over grains...or just eaten with some tahini dressing drizzled on top.
Bridget working hard in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment