not all who wander are lost.

Monday, January 31, 2011

BFB

BFB = Beer. Food. Bed.

BFB...this has been our schedule. After a full day of travel, trekking or adventure, all you want is beer, food, and bed. I can't wait to arrive at our destination so I can BFB.

It is 16:35, and we are currently 6 hours and 15minutes into our 8 hour bus ride to Kompong Cham...the gateway to the northeast. We are heading out for Kratie tomorrow morning to see the nearly extinct Irrawaddy river dolphins and then off to Ratanikiri for some serious trekking. if i haven't said it already, I'm hollering it from the rooftops now-- Gillian is a great traveling partner, I couldn't ask for a better fit. I'm so excited to be on this journey with her- she is enhancing each day of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment