not all who wander are lost.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Momma

We had a most epic Mother's Day in Newport Beach at the Balboa Bay Club + Resort. My unofficial brother (from another mother), Andy Welker, treated me, mom and Aunt Diane to the most ammmmazing brunch ever! Seriously luxurious. And I have not been doing my cleanse- so I fully indulged (though I start a 7day juice cleanse this week and then go back on my candida diet). After our super posh champagne brunch we swapped our shwanky outfits for bathingsuits and cozy lounge-wear and laid by the bay. In the evening we rallied with Brooke, Kenny and Sarah and headed out for pitchers of beer and some pizza. We loaded the jukebox up with tunes, ate, drank, laughed and were merry. Big thanks to Andrew for always treating me and mom like queens and like true family.

No comments:

Post a Comment