not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

GrayTe Day!

Gray Richards is in an incredibly important person in my life, and has been for the past five years. The one responsible for giving me "Powerful and Amazing", it was the day that I met him that my life forever shifted onto a most spectacular path. I have been incredibly anxious lately-- overwhelmed with juggling a long list of things "to do", obligations, friends, emails, phone calls, and all of the details that Golden Buddha Yoga calls for. Somewhere in that mix I lost myself, and I have been burning out- physically and emotionally. When I walked into Grays house yesterday, I walked straight into his arms and the tears started...and didn't stop for quite some time. I feel so nurtured, held, and safe in Grays presence. He knows exactly what to say, and what not to say. And he doesn't always tell me what I want to hear- but instead what I NEED to hear. I cried for a long time cuddled into his arms and then we talked about all that was overwhelming me, and where I stopped caring for myself. He helped me to shift the conversation that I have been having with myself, and to incorporate a more positive shift of thinking and responding. Afterwards I soaked in the hot tub for a bit to decompress, and then we headed to 'the room', where my body and spirit received two hours of BioSync. It was intense, but necessary- and totally powerful. As always, we drank Grays world famous smoothies and sat outback in the sunshine-- digesting all that came up for me. I thank God every day for bringing Gray into my life. He makes me a better person and inspires me to live and love into my innate, powerful and amazing Self!

No comments:

Post a Comment