not all who wander are lost.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Full Moon Funk.

Last night was the full moon, which is a time to purge. I have really been struggling with my body image, getting super sad about it, so in my heart I held the mantra "I am beautiful", while chanting the Ganesha chant "Om Gung Ganapataye Namaha" (Ganesh is a destroyer of obstacles). I chanted it under the moon last night (after a pretty epic birthday bonfire). It didn't do much for my self esteem so I decided to go to bed- that was until a huge rat crawled through the screen on my window. I'm not sure who was more scared, the rat or me, but there was a showdown and then needless to say- I didn't get much sleep.

Woke this morning and chanted to the setting moon and then picked an parcel card. I got the "zebra" which is about letting go of fear and knowing that I have support and am safe and protected. A good cry in yoga, a strong chai, and Im feeling good. Aum Gung Ganapataye Namaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment