not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 (round 2)

I'm losing enthusiasm about writing the blogs because with this spotty Internet connection and my dodgy iPhone, blogs that I have spent loads of time creating are being deleted, delayed, misplaced or posted twice. I'm a bit OCD, so the lack of organization drives me insane- and it's disheartening to type away my intimate experiences on the little iPhone keypad only to have them lost or deleted. Alas, my whining (or "win-jing" as the Aussies call it) is done.

I can't manage to type up all that I had for the original "2013" blog that I'd sent off that didn't post, but here are the pictures from our New Years Eve. We spent it at home @ asankas, we ate a huge meal, drank a few cocktails and set off a few fireworks before retiring to bed at 11pm. It was a great evening with great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment