not all who wander are lost.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Little Prayer...

A little prayer, goes a long way. So although you have a lot on your plates, I'm asking that you add a fellow friends husband to the list.

The world wide web makes the world a very small place. My life is an open book between the blog and Facebook, there are many people that I don't even know who follow along with my life. Nicole shares many friends in common with me, and via Facebook we have connected-- and she's followed along with the highs and lows of this past year. Tonite she reached out via FB offering support and prayers for my father, my family and I...and she also offered to help out with my morning beach yoga classes if necessary (she is an instructor as well-- and has studied under BARON BAPTISTE!). In the email she shared that her family is fighting a similar battle- her husband has stage 4 lung cancer. Suffering is never easy-- LIFE isn't easy-- but when you have people who love and support you on your side -it all seems alright. Ram Dass once said that life is so scary, the only way to get through it is by holding hands. So thank you Nicole for sharing your love and prayers...it's good to have people on "the team", and know that you now have a friend and prayer in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment