not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Windy Days and Welker

me and my andrew.
clams on the half at mikes seafood.
andrew and his girlfriend tamrah.
family photo in front of carols custard sign. andy, me, mom.
tam and her "small" banana split
Yesterday I was exhausted. I was losing my voice, and my internal clock was all out of sorts. After teaching two classes I was excited to head home, soak in the tub, and relax. Just as the bathroom was warming up and the water was getting hot, my mom called me downstairs. She'd been acting weird all morning....telling me when to nap, advising me to hold off on lunch, and rushing me to get a shower. I figured it was just a bit of neurosis or excitement about me being back- but actually, it was all supporting my big SURPRISE...Andrew Welker!! Andy is like family to me- we have been great friends for about 10 years now, and my love for him runs deep. Anywho, he flew up for the weekend from Texas with his amazing girlfriend Tamra as a SURPRISE. Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather! Unfortunately the weather here has been super cold, so we couldn't enjoy the beach, the bay or any of south jerseys fine outdoor activities. So...we have been eating and drinking and eating and drinking--- and laughing! So grateful for such a great surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment