not all who wander are lost.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Small Spaces.

The prius, filled to the brim!
The Zen Den, packed to the max with 28 people!
trunk sale of all my winter treasures!
just a preview of some of the goods...
just a preview of some of the goods...
We managed to pack months worth of treasures into my little prius. Then I was off to the studio to teach my Sunday morning class, where we packed 29 people into a studio that could.not.fit.another.limb. Seriously, we were wall to wall - and it was amazing! The energy was bursting out through the walls. Amazing. Directly following class we started to unload the car and fill the studio space with all of the eclectic bits and pieces that I'd collected throughout my winter away. The sale was a great success, and I still have a ton of stuff to sell - which I will be peddling via my online Etsy store......

Vagabond Ramblings


I haven't put anything on the shop yet, but I will be adding items slowly throughout the week, so be sure to check back! If you are a friend of mine, it'd be best to tell me what it is on the site that you'd like and we will work out payment away from the Etsy site :)

No comments:

Post a Comment