not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Friends with Shortboards...

Wake up no later than five. Start the kettle. Then I walk outside and holler into Nirs room for him to wake up. He joins me for some yoga in the living room, we take some tea, then it's back outside to holler into Zivs room through the window. Most mornings Ziv doesn't rally to surf, despite my multiple attempts to wake him. So by 6, Nir and I start the walk to the point. He is the eternal gentleman, so he carries my 9' log and I carry his little light potato chip. This has been my routine for months now, but I'm so grateful that Nir has joined in, and is enjoying it as much as me. It's always beautiful to share your mornings with a good friend, and its even better when that friend offers to carry your heavy ass longboard for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment