not all who wander are lost.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Running in the Moonlight.

I forgot the most important part of the story!! Last night Pat, Jeni and I decided to walk down to the beach to admire the full moon. It was beautiful and bright. Pat who "simply LOVES!" everything said to Jeni and I "Have you run on the beach through the water in the moonlight!?". Clearly, we both responded No. So Pat grabs my hand and starts running through the water, up and down the beach, yelling WOOOHOOO ISN'T THIS GREAT?!? And you know what, it was the most fun that I'd had in the longest time. Running through the warm water, laughing, holding hands with one of my best friends and just being 100% care free. I'm sure that the shots of tequila helped to enhance the experience, but it was wonderful and liberating all the same.

2 comments: