not all who wander are lost.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Noah Da Flame

Noah, Taylor and Me...Que Nivel, Dominical, March 3rd 2009
I met Noah last year in Dominical on my birthday. He is really great friends with my friend Taylor, who owns the bar Que Nivel in Dominical, and she hosted my 22nd birthday party there last March. Anyways - Noah is a really wonderful person and a FABULOUS musician. He is a reggae-man! Noah recently signed with a Jamaican label, and he has the music circuit in Costa Rica in his pocket. The beauty of Noah's music and what makes him different from other reggae musicians around here is that he doesn't write about guns or drugs or screwing chicks...he sings about love and life and the beauty that surrounds us. Anyways, haven't seen Noah in a year - and go figure, I'm walking down the street towards the beach and Noah pops his head outta the car and yells "CAILIN!". Ha. What a small world. We sat down, caught up...talked mostly about music and surfing. It was such a treat to run into him, and hopefully he will be on the radio near YOU someday soon (hes already on the radios around here). Check him out, I know you'll love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment