not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

one year.


a lot has happened this past year. 
i've been a ton of places, meet some amazing people, and ate some damn-fine food. 
and for the past year i have been with my boyfriend, shawnie. 

it feels like only yesterday we met at the beach -- thanks to his beautiful dog, maude. 
we've had a ton of fun, a bunch of laughs, and at the end of the day he's my best friend. 
and really -- all that matters is that you're having fun. 

woohoo...cheers for one year!


The Grand essentials of happiness are: 
something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
-- allan k. chalmers

1 comment:

  1. midget,

    I love you back.

    I love you, I'll rub your toes, god damn you sexy!


    Laughing, and eating too, every damn clam! Woohoo!

    Deer this year, just for you.

    I love you.

    My Queen, Your Man,

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete