not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BODHI




For over a week now I have been watching Bodhi. I visit him three times a day to feed him, play with him, and to make sure that he has a full dish of clean water. Sometimes we just hang out and cuddle. Bodhi's a leaner...he just likes to sit next to you and lean into you! Sometimes we play fetch, but that only lasts about 3 throws before he loses interests and stops bringing the ball back to me. Bodhi's a pretty cool dog. He's sweet and mellow...and he just sits there while I clean his infected ear and bad skin {poor Bodhi has really bad allergies}. ANyways, I think he's damn cute. So here are some photos of my best new bud, Bodhi. 

Bodhi, bringing me back the ball....


But not really...he'd rather keep it for himself....

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. 
You are his life, his love, his leader. 
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. 
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

1 comment: