- 2 cups quinoa (rinsed!!!!!!!)
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon of each: salt, turmeric, curry powder, garam masala, cumin
Bring to a boil and let boil for a minute or two. Turn heat to low/med-low and simmer for 15 minutes. Turn off heat, cover with paper towel, place lid on top and set aside for about 5-10min.
With cooked quinoa....toss with....
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of evoo
- Juice of one juicy lime
- *Microplane or Zester: two cloves of garlic and one chunk of fresh ginger
- Hit with several shakes of red crushed pepper (I like it spicy....)
- A few tablespoons of Coconut Aminos (or Braggs or Soy Sauce)
- Diced scallions
- Chopped cilantro
- Adjust salt to taste.