not all who wander are lost.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Healing Love.

I haven't felt connected to anything in particular since arriving, so I've only touched on readings (in my yoga classes) that are something I really believe in and embody on the day to day. But this evening, after leading a restorative flow, as we were moving into a long seated meditation, a healing prayer popped into my mind...one that I had written down a few months ago. It's so simple and so beautiful. I tweaked it a bit to be something that really resonated with my spirit, and I wanted to share it with you.

Healing Prayer

"In the stillness of Your presence, I feel Your healing life flowing through me now, bringing peace to my mind and energy to my body.

Enfolded in Your powerful healing love, I experience health and wholeness in mind, body, and emotions.

I am full with gratitude for Your healing life that surges throughout every cell of my entire being, strengthening me and restoring me to wholeness.

To You, I release any concern about my health, any doubt and darkness in my spirit, and any fear that I've allowed in my heart. I trust Your healing love and Your life-giving presence to renew me.

Beautiful Divine, I am open and receptive to Your healing power. Your light and life energize every cell of my being, and I am grateful."

Allow yourself to be wrapped up and completely enveloped into the warmth of this gratitude. You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment