not all who wander are lost.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Rebel Fairy.

Pepper came to visit me for 24 hours, and it was the most inspiring 24 hours that I've experienced in quite some time. We accomplished so very much and laughed so very much;  heart is full and my mind is overflowing with brilliance! Pep is part of a magical trio that I have created to start leading international teacher trainings. The idea didn't even come to me until I met these lovely ladies, who were the driving force behind this passion to create my own training. Pepper, whom her teacher (Elena Brower) lovingly refers to as a "rebel fairy", reminded me that LOVE is IT. And not just giving love, but also receiving love. Love is the bridge between us and everything. I'm so fired up on this short-but-super-powerful visit, and I am so looking forward to how powerful and amazing we are going to be together.

For all your nor' easters out there, Pepper teaches all over NYC. Some of you met her in class today and had inquired about where to find her...so here are the deets! Check her out!

Pepper Monroe
cell: 347.265.9819
Facebook: Pepper Monroe
FB Site: Kindred Yoga + Wellness
"Be we king or be we bum, the reed still whistles the heart still hums." -patti smith











Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment