not all who wander are lost.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Simultaneous Setting Sun and Rising Moon

I saw the sun rise this morning and then joined my good friend Monk for a super fun surf session at "our spot". It was breaking perfect...lining up so that the wave ended at the jetty and then it was an effortless paddle-out - I felt like I was on a Merry-Go-Round. It was awesome! Then I jetted to the studio, taught a kick ass class against the wall, and then sped off straight to my Sen Lines training. It was a long day of studying hard, but when class was over at 5:30pm I hauled ass to the beach to catch the last bit of this swell. The sunset was the most beautiful one ive ever seen in New Jersey, and simultaneously the moon was rising in the east. It was unbelievable...one of those moments that a camera is unnecessary because the image will forever be etched in the mind. So there I was...sliding waves under the bright pink full moon. Another beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment