not all who wander are lost.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

I've been thinking of my Dad a lot lately. I *always* think of him, but he's really been on my radar. Last night I was at my friends wedding and the father daughter dance always gets me a bit choked up, but I was strong and kept my shit together.

Mom posted this photo of him last week...she found it while visiting one of my dads sisters down in Maryland. Lately I've been thinking about what a MAN he was, and how many talents he had. So I love this photo of my "Renaissance Man" father, posing with his rottatiller (< forgive me I know I spelled this wrong).

Last winter a friend sent me this quote and told me that it made her think of my Dad--she just knew that he felt this way. I'd like to hope so....

"I'm so proud of you that it makes me proud of me. I hope you know that." ― John Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment