not all who wander are lost.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Community.

This morning was the last beach yoga of the season. I was sad to see it go, but the air was cold, the sand was like ice, and bundled up with hoodies and a beanie just barely kept us warm enough. I got a bit weepie when I was driving over the bridge this morning, watching the glorious sun rise. I truly don't know where I would be without this strong, supportive, beautiful community. We all lift each other up and challenge one another to be the best person that we are capable of being. We nurture one another, comfort each other when times are tough, and encourage each other to push through. But best of all, we laugh together...a lot. I feel most connected to God when in nature and when surrounded by strong community, so to practice along the seaside in the early hours of morn, engulfed by a circle of stupendous human beings...well, it fills my heart. I have learned so much about myself through my relationship with all of these yogis, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you. See you next year beach yoga!

"Relationship...is the mirror in which you discover yourself. Without relationship you are not; to be is to be related; to be related is existence. You exist only in relationship; otherwise you do not exist, existence has no meaning. It is not because you think you are that you come into existence. You exist because you are related..." - J. Krishnamurti

No comments:

Post a Comment