not all who wander are lost.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Yoga Party





Today I hosted my first ever Yoga Party, and it was ammmmazing!!! MaryBeth has been coming to my yoga classes at the OC Zen Den since my very first class. For her 50th birthday she wanted to share her love for yoga and for my class with her closest friends and family. She loves pink, so that was part of the theme. She bought everyone pink yoga mats, and made everyone monogrammed (sweat) towels. Each mat got a pink rose and a cold bottle of Fiji water. Under each mat was a paper with 5 words that Marybeth would choose to describe you. After an hour and 15min yoga flow we enjoyed refreshments, fresh fruit, scones and Chai. It was such a spectacular experience, for such a wonderful woman. I'm feeling blessed to be a part of such an amazing event.
The Beautiful Birthday Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment