not all who wander are lost.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Seven.Four

Yesterday was the first fourth of July that I have gotten to celebrate in a loooooooonggg time. I taught yoga in the morning and then hung out with my family for a bit before heading to Northfield to meet up with my friends. Erika, Chris, Luther, Adeana and I packed the coolers and headed to Margate for some proper beach July 4th celebration. Luther was the grill master - cooking up burgers and hot dogs, Chris Paisley was the unofficial mayor - talking to everyone in town, and us three ladies just held down the fort and enjoyed some cocktails. It felt good to be able to relax and take a full breath for a minute. Feeling Grateful for the amazing class I taught that morning, the quality time that I got to spend with my family, and for the time to just let loose and relax with good friends. 


Erika chowing on a burger.
Luther and Brandon talking about 'man' stuff over by the grill. 
The beautiful Adeana enjoying some champagne.


Beautiful Night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment