not all who wander are lost.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Machine.

Patrick "The Machine" Majewski

Patrick has been coming to my Yin classes at Dr.Adonis's CrossFit center. I took off of work last night so that I could go support him for his title fight against Chris Fitzpatrick. Of course there was champagne and such before hand, so we were very excited when it finally came time for the fight! I went with the whole crossfit posse, and it was a blast! 
 
Middleweight Patrick Majewski , (19-1, 13 KOs) fighting out of Atlantic City since 2003, pleased his hometown fans with a 5th round TKO over Cleveland’s Chris Fitzpatick ( 15-2, 6 KOs). With the win, Majewski captured the vacant NABF title and the top 15 rating in the WBC that comes with it.
The CrossFit ladies...and me. Lisa, Sam + Erika.

No comments:

Post a Comment