not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

the plan

I have been having a challenging few weeks. Emotionally and physically. At work and at home. Specifically these past few days. I'm trying to take some comfort in the fact that life ebbs and flows....I'm just hoping that the flowing part happens sometime soon. Can't seem to get enough sleep lately, and maybe that's hindering my ability to digest the hoard of emotions that have been bombarding me. Maybe all of the tension in the air surrounding the holiday has me on edge as well. Who knows. This week I'm looking forward to uninterrupted family time, my tues/wed/and thursday yoga classes that are always filled with good people who fill me up, and hopefully - if it's not too much to ask, I would like to TAKE an amazing yoga class, where someone reassures me that everything is going to be alright, and then massages my shoulders down as I settle into a sweet savasana....

OH yeah, I also hope to enjoy some more of those Campari cocktails too....

Yep, that's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment