not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

FOOD BLOG ALERT


Kudos to Laura Johnson for hooking it up once again (she randomly emails with quotes, blog recommendations, etc.)!! She just sent me a link to an awesome food blog, which has already become a quick obsession of mine. http://www.heirloom-la.blogspot.com/ Heirloom-LA is a catering company, from - you guessed it - Los Angeles. They also have a food truck, which is totally epic. Eat Street on the cooking channel is one of my favorite shows. Anywho, aside from their regular website, the baker- Tara, keeps a blog. This blog is amazing...it makes me excited to be alive. Excited for my next meal. Excited about having a garden and being connected to the things that I put into my body. I love everything about it - the chaotic layout that is surprisingly easy to navigate, the beautiful typography, and of course - the mouth watering photos of food!! And it's not "general", but instead feels really cozy, personal, and inviting. You can tell that there is alot of love that goes into this food, along with fresh ingredients and good friends.... and at the end of the day thats what its all about: preparing and sharing delicious food with those you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment