not all who wander are lost.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Colorado is VERY Cool.

Arrived in Boulder around 1pm yesterday. Marny was tired so he laid down for a nap, and just as I was tying up my sneakers for a walk, I got a call from my good friend Emily Bogy. She was done work and was headed over to meet me. We walked for several miles along the river, through the mountains- enjoying eachothers company, conversation and beautiful scenery. The air here is delicious, and so is the energy. Most people have a smile on their face, and everyone seems to be enjoying the abundant beauty that Colorado has to offer. People were biking, hiking, strolling, running, and even walking tight wires (see photo)! After our walk Em went home to take care of a few things, Marn and I grabbed a light bite to eat and then I swung by and scooped up Emily for a yoga flow at The Yoga Pod. Class was great, and as always- it's particularly special to practice alongside someone you love. We said our goodbyes and then Marny and I headed to Pearl Street for some dinner. We dined at SALT, a fabbbulous organic restaurant. I sipped on a local oatmeal stout by Breckinridge Brew and enjoyed fried Greek olives, steak tartar with pickles and capers, and a prosciutto salad with pickled red onions. Epic meal, awesome service. Early to bed because this morning I headed out to OM TIME on broadway for a 7:30am Align and Flow yoga class. My teacher Amanda was absolutely lovely. My knee was bothering me a bit, but her encouragement to honor our bodies was just the cue I needed. Visited Emily at work to solidify plans for later and now off for breakfast with Marn. Namaste everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment