not all who wander are lost.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

High, Low, InBetween and UpsideDown

So the response to my Wild Rose blog has been mixed. "Jesus, THAT was depressing", or people offering words of reassurance. Okay- so it's like I've said before, about the poo. Honesty is my policy- it's not all rainbows and unicorns. Sometimes I'm sad, sometimes I have tragic poo pain from street food- and no matter what, I choose to share it with you. I don't think that anyones life is ever perfect all day everyday- so why should mine be any different? I could pretend that all is well- but as Meesh said "to not say important things....is like lying". So, I'm sorry if I upset or offended anyone with my blog. But to keep the balance I find that once I succumb to and admit to any emotions I'm experiencing, I just Feel better. As soon as I wrote that blog the other day I felt the weight of it fade away. I had an amazing night last night, I've had an amazing morning- and im pretty sure that I'm going to have an amazing day. Just packed my bags, opened up a refreshing soda water- and I'm getting ready to hop on a bus to Pai...

No comments:

Post a Comment