not all who wander are lost.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Living The Dream


Tony, Ben, Nate, Me, Lenny, Travis, Brian, Neil.
Samara, Costa Rica December 2010

http://vimeo.com/9988030

This past December I headed up to Samara to meet up with my friend Brian Bourgeious. He rented a house and invited me up for a "vacation" from my vacation. They were going to be doing some filming for a promotional video for a development they are working on, and they were also going to be getting some footage of his cousin, pro surfer Ben Bourgeious, for Reef. I made the second video...check it out!! {By the way: This is the trip that I met Lenny...so thanks to Brian for inviting me up so that I could meet Lenny so that I could discover Encinitas and all the epic people who reside there!}

No comments:

Post a Comment